When Grandfather climbed onto his motorbike, little Misu wanted to go with him. She likes nothing more than to be in his arms. In her eyes, Grandfather is second only to her mother. We put her on the seat behind him and she wrapped her arms around him, ready to go anywhere.
Children as young as Misu would usually sit between the knees of the driver, or sandwiched between two riders. Misu pouted and threatened to cry when we picked her up after I snapped the photo, and Grandfather left without her.
Eight more 30 in 30 blogs:
- Solange Noir, daily photos
- Jennifer, daily photos
- Evelyn Jackson, daily photos
- Sue Borgerson, a daily verse building to a 30-verse poem
- Dorothee Lang, daily video moments
- Andy, daily photos
- Hilda Oomen, daily paintings
- Lynda Bruce, daily paintings