The mist rolled in quickly, growing thicker and obscuring the land and waterscape as it advanced. The old concrete road out to my father-in-law’s village is rough and broken now, and dotted with huge puddles, but the view is as astonishing as ever. I snapped this before the mist grew too thick.
It’s not too late to join our creative 30 in 30 group. Just start posting a photo, painting or other artistic endeavour every day and leave your link in the comments. I’ll gladly add you to the blogroll.
Eight more 30 in 30 blogs:
- Solange Noir, daily photos
- Jennifer, daily photos
- Evelyn Jackson, daily photos
- Sue Borgerson, a daily verse building to a 30-verse poem
- Dorothee Lang, daily video moments
- Andy, daily photos
- Hilda Oomen, daily paintings
- Lynda Bruce, daily paintings