Offerings for a Brave Steed
There are two of these, one to each side of the main elephant temple.
The scene was awash in bright sunlight and I took several shots, some overrexposed to bring out the dark interior and others underexposed to show the details of the pink face of the structure. I prefer the more dramatic feeling of the lower exposure, with just the face and trunk of the elephant emerging from the shadows. My family likes the brighter version.
It’s not too late to join our creative 30 in 30 group. Just start posting a photo, painting or other artistic endeavour every day and leave your link in the comments. I’ll gladly add you to the blogroll.
Eight more 30 in 30 blogs:
- Solange Noir, daily photos
- Jennifer, daily photos
- Evelyn Jackson, daily photos
- Sue Borgerson, a daily verse building to a 30-verse poem
- Dorothee Lang, daily video moments
- Andy, daily photos
- Hilda Oomen, daily paintings
- Lynda Bruce, daily paintings